Annual General Meeting 2017
The third Annual General Meeting of EURead took place from October 18-20 2017 at the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations in Brussels. The meeting brought together experts from the fields of European reading promotion, scientific research, economy and politics including the European Commission.
The aim was to continue and foster the exchange of ideas and experience and to develop further initiatives and campaigns across Europe in order to promote reading and literacy. This year’s meeting focused on challenges and opportunities arising from digitalization in the field of literacy.
Agenda and Presentations
Among others the following experts were giving a presentation at the third Annual Generel Meeting. Please find the presentations here:
- Maurice de Greef, Vrij Universiteit Brussels PPT: Success factors of digtal learning for adult learners and Youngsters with low Levels in education
- Frida Elisson, Head of Digital Skills, Google PPT: Digital Skills_Google Zukunftswerkstatt
- Petra Kammerevert, Chair, Committee on Culture and Education, European Parliament
- Andreas Mittrowann, Director, ekz.bibliotheksservice GmbH PPT: A passion for the future of reading – a Mission for hybrid libraries
- Andrea Servaty, Head of Public Relations, Deutsche Telekom Stiftung PPT: STEM Volunteer Readers – make nature and Technology a listening
- Markin Skrabka, goodbooks.pl
Please find the programme of the Annual General Meeting here: EURead_AGM2017
Please find a selection of digital media in reading promotions of the members of EURead here: EURead_AGM 2017_digital projects members
Further information about the European Digital Competence Framework for Citizens (DigComp), developed by the European Commission and the Joint Research Centre: http://ec.europa.eu/social
kindly supported by